The Solis 3 height adjustable desk features quiet dual electric motors with advanced anti-collision sensitivity; the Solis 3 desk is quick and easy to adjust and it can be raised from 605mm to 1255mm (incl 25mm MFC top) within seconds. This allows you to work comfortably, whether sitting down or standing up.
The Solis 3 is supplied with a memory controller with LCD display as standard and immediately sets the HADO standing desk apart for its value and its powerful functions:
The modern touch sensitive remote controller included as standard immediately sets the HADO standing desk apart and its beauty is matched by its powerful functions, now you can set:
- 3 height pre-sets – 3 memory pre-sets, adjust heights with a single touch – programmable min and max height.
- Super sensitive dual sensor anti-collision technology
- Reminder Function (Default time 45mins) when the time is over it will alert you to change position.
- Heavy duty steel construction, stable and sturdy, support up to 125kg (evenly distributed load)
- Telescopic frame, supports desktop of widths from 1200 – 1800mm and depth 700 – 800mm
- 3-stage columns
The Solis 3 height adjustable standing desk comes with a free no-quibble 5 year manufacturers guarantee
Simply build your Sit Stand Desk and off you go!
Please Note – The desktops for Solis 3 are not pre drilled. The desktops are easily fixed through the leg frame using the wood screws provided and we recommend using a suitable drill to accomplish this.
The Solis 3 is in stock available to order and is shipped in shipped in two parts and available for next working day delivery if ordered before 1pm.
NOT SURE WHAT FINISH YOU WANT?
order your free samples today.
Simply select the MFC wood finishes you would like to receive. You can order up to 6 samples which should be with you within 2-3 working days via Royal Mail.
Ordering mfc wood samples enables you to see exactly how your new desk finish will look prior to ordering. On occasion, the sample images displayed on our website are not always a 100% true representation of the exact look due to variations in screen resolutions.